The Titanium Regulated Bolt Carrier (RBC) is an ultra-lightweight carrier with a gas regulating gate built into the carrier itself. This provides a drop in, extremely lightweight solution for those looking to tune your AR-15's gas system and minimize felt recoil. It eliminates the need for adjustable gas blocks and allows the firearm to be restored to a factory full weight system by simply swapping your full-mass carrier back into your firearm. The RBC has infinite adjustment from fully open, to fully closed on the regulating gate. The RBC can be tuned to most combinations of buffers, springs, suppressors, and barrel lengths. The RBC Is fully adjustable through the port door and does not require the firearm to be broken down for adjustment.
- Carrier: Grade 5, 6AL-4V Titanium available in ion bond black, or bead blast matte finish
- Bolt: 9310 steel, heat treated, MP, Cryo'd, QPQ Nitride
- Rear body: 7075-T6, hard anodized clear
- Extractor: machined, heat treated, QPQ Nitride
- Carrier key: machined, heat treated, QPQ Nitride, staked screws
- Regulating gate: machined from 6AL-4V Titanium
- Weight: 5.95 oz fully assembled carrier group
- T-6 Torx tool supplied for adjustment
- Patent No. 9,857,129
- Product of the great state of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- 2A Armament recommends a slightly heavier buffer spring (Sprinco "red" tactical spring) and a lighter weight buffer (mil-spec buffer with weights removed) for best performance when using the AR15 Titanium RBC.
- Does not support the use of forward assist. Not compatible with full auto systems
COMPATIBILITY NOTICE: Some 3rd party skeletonized upper receivers have the bore surface compromised that the bolt carrier slides on. 2A Armament does not recommend the use of these upper receivers due to a non-continuous slide surface that can cause binding and cycling related issues